Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm in Dublin!

This is me just before take-off. I looked a bit rough upon landing. Didn't sleep a wink, but did rewatch Star Trek: Into Darkness. My seat mate was a pretty blonde Irish woman with a good sense of humor.

I took an overpriced (€6), but comfy bus to my hostel, Jacob's Inn, from the airport. Check-in wasn't until 3:00 pm so I locked my bag in a locker (€2/day €10 deposit) and wandered around for a bit. I happened to return to my hostel just as a walking tour was leaving so I joined up with them. It was interesting, but I was so tired I had to go back after only half the tour. 
I took a nap on one of the couches in the hostel's lobby (along with several other weary travelers). 
After a nap in my 8 person dorm room I ventured back downstairs to use the wifi and locked myself out. Classy. The staff gave me a temp key though so there wasn't any problem. 
I'm going to try to get up early tomorrow to catch the ferry to Holyhead and then take a train to Glasgow. 
Night all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment